Tuesday 12 March 2013

Liz Earle Cleanser

I have wanted to blog about this product for a long time as I am completley in love with it. It is called the 'hot cloth cleanser' by Liz Earle, there are different scents yet I have only ever used the original (green packaging). I used this for a while then I stopped as I ran out and didn't get round to buying it again. I ended up getting it for christmas and I realised how essential it is in my skin care routine.

It is recommended for all skin times. The starter set comes with two muslin cloths. One pump is one application and you massage over your whole face (whilst it is dry). The instructions recommend to apply to the centre of the face and massage outwards.  Then rinse the cloth with hot water and in small circular motions wipe off the cleanser. I use this to remove all of my makeup and set that cloth aside to dry. I then repeat the whole routine with a new cloth which then cleanses my makeup free skin (this is for when I wear a heavier makeup look.) If I'm not wearing much/any makeup I will only cleanse once. I use this every morning and every night. It gets rid of every inch of makeup without much pressure (even stubborn mascara and eyeliner). I have quite sensitive eyes, especially if I wear makeup for a few days in a row. This is the only cleanser/ makeup remover I have found, that is completley natural and doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin looks hydrated and feels softer. I find my makeup application looks so much better when I include this cleanser in my skin care routine.

At £14.25 I find it a reasonable price, especially for the quality of this cleanser. That is for 100ml of product and two muslin cloths. Obviously once you have the two cloths you don't have to rebuy more, just keep washing them on a hot white wash. I wash mine after every use and eventhough the cloths can be reused lots of times, I always try to replace mine every few months (although this isn't essential).

Liz earle has a gorgeous range of products and extremeley natural and nothing I have tried from their collection is heavily perfumed. I have tried a few products from their skin care range and was very happy with everything, yet the 'cleanse and polish' is my favourite and deserves it huge fan base. If you want to try something from the makeup range I would definitely recommend the 'light reflecting concealer pen'.

Fair of Face x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Many of Liz Earles product vary have antioxidants among them that ar nice as this offers your anti-ageing defences an additional boost. The product together with antioxidants include: Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Superskin Moisturiser, Skin Repair Moisturiser, Smoothing Line blood serum, Superbalm, Superskin Concentrate, nutritive biology Body Cream, Orange Flower biology Body Wash, Hand Repair, Sheer Gold Shimmer and Lip Shimmers. Another bonus with Liz Earles product ar that neither the product nor the ingredients ar tested on animals however instead ar trialled additional reasonably on human volunteers.
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

© Fair of Face. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig