Monday 20 August 2012

Zoo Project

I have just returned from ten nights in Ibiza! Whilst i was over there I did body painting for the event Zoo Project. For those who don't know I'll give a little insight.. Its pretty self explanatory but its a day event and it is set in a zoo themed outdoor venue. People are hired to dress as zoo creatures and the dancers are dressed as animals. Majority of those who go wear animal printed clothes and most get some part of their body painted with an animal print..

I decided I wanted to do my own painting so i packed my glitters, paints and brushes and off I went. Considering I'd never done this before I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I created a snake, peacock, tiger, bird and leopard. I loved doing it, it added to the day and I received lots of compliments.

                                                    Peacock
                                                    Bird
                                                    Snake
                                          Tiger's
I used a combination of snazaroo paints, gel based adhesive for glitter, cosmetic glitters in different colours and old make up brushes.

Fair of Face x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fair of Face. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig